Thursday, May 24, 2018

Summertime Folio

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Even though it seems like winter would never give up this year, my calendar tells me that summer is fast approaching.  Soon we'll all be swimming at the pool, going on vacation or picnicking in the park.  Summertime is just filled with fun events that make for great memories!  It's always nice to have a spot to preserve and showcase all the great photos we take during the summer season, isn't it?  This Summertime Folio filled with flips, flaps, tags, pockets and tuck spots is quick to  make, and fun to flip through.

I love it when I can find the absolute perfect ribbon match for a project.  This 5/8" Black Plaid Ribbon lends a country chic vibe to this 6.75" x 7.25" folio.  Tying this triple loop bow was quick and easy, thanks to my Zutter Bow-it-All Tool.  


I've tucked in a loopy Black Burlap String Bow to add extra texture to the bow cluster.  It also really helps my red flowers pop!


Inside the folio, I've created a fun pull out photo album, tied with more of the same black plaid ribbon. The box style pocket holds sweet little tags and mini folio.


Black Plaid Ribbon tops the tags.  But I also added a decorative bow tied with Red Cherry Print. Sheer Organza Ribbon.  I love using organza ribbon on summer projects as it is light and airy!  

I prepared a short 6 minute video tour of the folio so you can see how all the mechanisms work.  I hope you enjoy!




I hope I've shared some ideas that will help you make the most of your beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon! If so, I 'd love to hear from you in the comment section below.

Cheerio,
kathy

3 comments :

  1. wow! I use RRR on my projects anyhow, but you always kick it up a notch. ;) love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved your video of the details of the folio!! So many great places for photos!! Loved the black gingham and other treats all through!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say