Thursday, January 26, 2017

Sweet Treat Holders with Printed Grosgrain Ribbon

Hello friends! Linsey here today sharing a few cute treat holders for upcoming Valentine's day or for anytime! I love using ribbons with patterns and designs like these fun grosgrain ribbons that just make me feel is Spring right around the corner! The treat boxes were cut with my bubblegum box and then I tied 3/8" Mixed Red/Gray Chevron Striped Grosgrain, Butterflies and 3/8" Ladybug Red/Coral Rose Grosgrain around either side with some stickers and tags tied with Black Licorice Baker's Twine to adorn the fronts.
How sweet, right? I think so! And super easy! So why no grab your favorite Really Reasonable Ribbon and try making your own cute treat holders too! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say