Thursday, January 5, 2017

Pretty Fabric Bags Tied Up with Strings....

These are a couple of my new favorite things! Hello friends! Linsey here today and I hope this new year is finding you well! With January already starting to move by fast, my mind likewise, is moving forward to the next fun holiday that will be upon us before we know it. That, of course, is Valentine's Day! Oh, I just love the pretty colors and romantic energy of this holiday and today I've made a couple of sweet little fabric bags that are full of romance and love! Take a peek...
These were so easy to make with a few great ribbons! For the bag, I started with beautiful 2 1/2" Cotton Blend Vintage Garden Print Ribbon and folded it like so into the shape of a small bag (approx. 2"x3"). Next, I added a strip of delicate Louise White Crochet Lace trim along the front flap. Then I tied the entire little package up with 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon in Gray and Pink including a pretty bow, each with a small WOC Open Rose in Light Mocha center and tiny tag. Each bag has enough room to slip a little gift or treat inside (like a single chocolate kiss) or even a little note of love or encouragement. Here's a closer look at each one...
I hope you like them! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say