Monday, December 12, 2016

A Smile is the Best Christmas Decoration

Hi there.  Bonnie here today with another Christmas card to share which I embellished with some of my favorite ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This is an unusual color combination for me, but I think it works.  Add some gorgeous ribbons and a touch of mulberry paper and anything looks great, right?!!
My lovely sentiment is from Quietfire Design and the dies on this card are from Cheery Lynn Designs.
The beautiful bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 using 5/8" Gold Glitz Ribbon and Old Gold Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.  I love the shiny and matte contrast with the two ribbons.  Both are a delight to work with.

For a video tutorial on how to make this pretty bi-color bow, please click HERE.
For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say