Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Jolly Old Saint Nicholas

Hello Ribbon Lovers!  Have you started working on your Christmas cards yet?  I got totally inspired to get mine going when I received the Traditional Christmas Mix in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment. To my absolute delight, these ribbons are the perfect playmates for Graphic 45's Saint Nicholas collection.





Just look at how yummy this Bold Red Check Plaid ribbon is with these pretty papers!  



My Zutter Bow it All Tool is my extra set of hands whenever I need to tie a big poufy bow.  This one is topped with Natural Jute String and a pretty floral pick.

Inside, I created a little treat pocket that's just the right size for a mini chocolate or two.

I'm curious...when do you start making your Christmas cards?  I'm usually a last minute kind of gal, but I'm trying to do better this year.  I'll keep you posted on how that goes!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

5 comments :

  1. OH this card is gorgeous love the paper and you have layered them so well . What a great idea to add the pocket on the inside for a treat ! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of layering and those gorgeous papers. Your ribbon arrangement is quite fabulous~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pendants on he front of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh, this is beautiful. I'm just now thinking about cards, but after seeing this one I think I'll start today!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say