Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Balmy Breeze and Sage Green Satin

Hello, Friends!  Kathy here to share an idea for a nautical birthday card


I paired Heartfelt Creation's Balmy Breeze papers with gorgeous Sage Green Satin Ribbon, Natural Burlap String and Ivory Burlap Woven Ribbon.  I love all the wonderful texture and shine this adds to the card.   



If you haven't worked with Woven Burlap Ribbon before, I highly recommend it.  For the header on this card, I just gently separated the tightly woven fibers to get this lovely open weave.

  
The flower is hand made using the Botanical Roses stamp and die from Heartfelt.  I colored it to match the gorgeous sage green satin ribbon.

 
A panel of designer paper and a simple stamped sentiment circle complete the card.

Nautical roses and sage green ribbon make me ridiculously happy.  How about you?

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

3 comments :

  1. Love the soft greens with the gorgeous ribbon and flowers. I am now getting in to more Heartfelt Creations but never tried their paper. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photography. Do you size the pixel or image on the photo software before the posting to get the nice size that you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nancy! This is an older collection, but I still love it. As to the photos, I see them to 900 pixels,on the long side and my photo editing software does the rest. I use Corel PaintShop Pro.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say