Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas..









                       Hello......it is my day at RRR.  I am sure you all are busy, busy, busy with family gatherings, eating good foods, and unwrapping presents.  I have two cards to share to kick off a more Wintry theme after this Christmas holiday....and I also had to sneak in my first Valentine card.  I used 1.5 inch Antique gold gingham  on my first card.  My second card I used Strawberry glaze seam binding.  Well that is it for me.....gonna spend all the time I can today with the ones I love!  Merry Christmas!  Cherry

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful cards. Love both the Christmas and Valentine cards. The flower was beautiful. Really love that stunning pink ribbon in the January Club Assortment. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say