Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Which Witch is Which?










It is Tuesday and it is hot and very smoky here.  Fires every which way.  Hard to go outside which I guess makes it easier to sit and craft.   I created a couple of witchy little confections for RRR.   They reminded me of the Scooby Doo episode "which witch is which".   I love spooky ol' witches....and what's better than an actual hat done up prim style and a sweet Victorian witch ornament.  I had this chipboard witch hat from last year...painted and distressed it.  I added 2 1/2 cotton blend ribbon which I wrapped around and tied a big chunky bow too.  From here I wrapped metal wire stars around it, along with a hand stamped tag tied on with burlap string in natural, burlap leaves,  a felt rose, and glitter ball.   My ornament is made from chipboard and is covered in Graphic 45 papers.  I added vintage black lace, 2 1/2 inch cotton blend ribbon in plain, and burnt rust seam binding.   I have my ornament hanging from black licorice twine.   That is it!  A little spooky and a little elegant with the black and white color schemes.   Hope you enjoy!  Cherry

4 comments :

  1. Wow - what stunning creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!Awesome creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Halloween hat, Cherry! It practically becomes a family heirloom. :-D Would love to know what company made the witch image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Cherry! Such beautiful details! Love the sweet kitty tag! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say