Monday, June 15, 2015

Polka Dot Sweetness




Hello to you RRR peeps! Hope your Summer is starting off good!  Popping in to share this little pincushion I made.    I don't know about you...but polka dots make me swoon.   I had to use this big gorgeous bloom on this sweet sachet/pincushion I sewed .   It was the perfect topper!  I layered it with a vintage lace hankie along with some lipstick seambinding and a bit of cherry twine.  Then topped it off with a vintage rhinestone and a stamped tag.  LOVE the red and dots!   Hope you do too.  Thanks for letting me share!  Hugs, Cherry

1 comment :

  1. What Beautiful cards I want to get all those embellishments I love the first card most of all. thank you for visiting my blog I am a follower of your I hope you come and be a follower of mine. I would love maybe sometime to be on you DT. what a wonderful blog.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say