Thursday, May 21, 2015

Grow......With Love!

Hello there, all of our ribbon-loving friends!  It's Karen Letchworth here today with a sweet card I created using LOTS of great ribbons and goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  My card also uses some patterned papers, machine stitching, and stickers with the sentiments.....Grow......With Love.  That's to remind us all of how important it is to let our children (and others in our lives) know how much we love and appreciate them.  That's how we Grow......With Love!
This card was created using LOTS of great ribbons and products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The patterned papers are inked and machine stitched, and then I got busy adding my trims.  I ran a strip of the gorgeous 2 1/2" Cotton Blend Plain Ribbon across my card, and also tied a smaller bow with the same.  The reason why I absolutely LOVE this particular trim is because it's so shabby chic, and can be used in so many different ways.  You can easily rip it into various widths, and use it on so many different projects.  Next, I tied some Blueberry Baker's Twine around that small bow to secure it.  In the upper right-hand corner of my card, I added two 35 mm Wild Orchid Crafts Leaves in Brown, and Mulberry Flowers/Open Roses in Deep Ivory and Royal Blue.  To that, I also added a small ripped piece of the same sweet 2 1/2" Cotton Blend Plain Ribbon so that you can see how, by ripping it, you can easily give your projects a sweet little accent of shabby chic love.  I absolutely LOVE how Really Reasonable Ribbon makes it so easy, and fun, to adorn my cards and projects.  I hope that you will stop by to check out all the great new items that have been recently added to the store.  You will absolutely FLIP for all the great products available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  There's also a fun challenge taking place where you can enter your projects.  We love seeing your handiwork, and we hope you'll play along.
Have a great day, everyone!
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say