Saturday, February 21, 2015

Vintage Travel Journal Mini


Hey there Peeps! It's Ginny here and I'm dropping in to share a Travel Journal Mini I created with beautiful trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon and layers of patterned papers from Graphic 45.  My new plan for vacations is to create the journal first and take it with me so I can record all those precious memories while they're fresh in my mind...no more forgetting dates or details!





I used Light Blue Checkerboard Satin, Capri Blue Diamond Satin, Blue/Gold/Ivory Plaid Ribbon, Brown Wrinkle Ribbon, and Pink Lemonade Swirls Organza for the rings and Baby Blue Roses and White Cosmos for the cover.  The patterned papers are Come Away With Me from Graphic 45 and the fabulous frames were cut with Spellbinders dies.

Okay that's it for me wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say