Friday, December 12, 2014

Wrap It Up - Dana Joy Style


Hey Really Reasonable Ribbon Fans.  It's Dana here with you today!  I'm wrapping things up for Christmas and up to my elbows in ribbon.  And what does every package need?  A really pretty bow!


I love how my big white bow came out.  I wanted to have a little contrast between the ribbon that wrapped around the package and the bow itself.  I used the fabulous 1.5" wide Wired Faux Burlap ribbon and colored it with some ink.  Next I used my Bow-It-All to make my triple looped bow out of the same ribbon.  Working with the wired ribbon makes it super easy to adjust your loops and make the perfect bow.  I have four more boxes to wrap so I better get busy.

Now it's your turn to "Wrap It Up Dana Joy Style".  Head on over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop and pick up your bow making ribbon today.  If you don't have a Bow-It-All now would be a great time to ask Santa for that "early" Christmas gift.  I think you've been good all year long. ;-)

Hugs and love~

Dana

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say