Friday, May 9, 2014

Mason Jar Vases


Hello RRR friends! Linsey here today sharing a fun and easy project with you just in time for the warmer months ahead--easy altered mason jars! I love to do things with mason jars. They are inexpensive and can be used for everyday life and special occasions alike.  For these, I adorned each jar with beautiful May Arts Pink Crochet Lace and Ivory Burlap String from Really Reasonable Ribbon to transform them into pretty country style vases and candle lanterns. Combine various sizes and shapes like I did or decorate just one and simply drop a tealight candle in the base for a bit of country charm anywhere in your home.


Just think of all the ways you could alter a mason jar...wouldn't this be lovely as table centerpieces for a rustic wedding theme? Or add some sand to the base and you have the makings for beach wedding décor!  How about decorating jars with the graduates school colors, fill with fun party favors or treats and set in the center of tables at an outdoor graduation party--or birthday party--4th of July barbeque--the list is endless!

. 
What do you think? I hope you are inspired to alter a mason jar with ribbon and trim too! I think you will really enjoy it and have a pretty decoration to give as a gift or keep for yourself! Thank you for allowing me to share my project with you today! Be sure to stop by here tomorrow for more ribbon inspiration!

4 comments :

  1. Oh my these are so pretty.May have to do this at my daughters and brothers place this year.I have to go shopping for some when I get back this fall.I gave mine away before I moved to az...Thanks for sharing:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pretty jars! What a fabulous idea for a shower!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love how your ribbons create an etherial feeling. DT hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and how fun to fill them with flowers all spring and summer :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say